Authors who publish in this journal agree with the following terms:
The author owns the copyright and has unrestricted publication rights. Accepted articles will be published on the journal's website and may be uploaded to other online archives or the author's pages on other academic indexing platforms. The journal is indexed and abstracted by several academic repositories and search engines to increase its published articles' exposure. The editors may also disseminate announcements, news, and articles connected to the published papers on the journal's social media accounts.
Authors retain copyright and guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work, as well as licence it under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with acknowledgement of the authorship of the work and the initial publication in this journal.
Authors may separately establish additional agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (for example, placing it in an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are allowed and encouraged to disseminate their work electronically (for example, in institutional repositories or on their own website) before and during the submission process, as it may lead to productive exchanges as well as further citation of the earliest and oldest published works.
Gnosi Journal adopts the Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.